THE STREET WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN
The Street Triples are without doubt the most exciting, dynamic, agile and intuitive performance street bikes we’ve ever made. Whether you’re looking for an addictive everyday ride or a full-on track weapon, with three options, the Street Triple S, R, and RS deliver it all. Each comes with its own unique tailor-made level of power, performance, technology and specification.
STREET TRIPLE RANGE KEY FEATURES
FULL-COLOUR TFT INSTRUMENTS
The Street Triple R and RS models feature an angle adjustable, full-colour 5” TFT instrument pack for access to their state-of-the-art rider-focused technology available from the new on-board computer.DISCOVER MORE
SWITCHABLE ABS AND TRACTION CONTROL
ABS brings a new level of control on all models, while traction control (switchable on all models) manages both the power and torque when the traction is compromised, maximising rider safety and control.REQUEST A TEST RIDE
UP TO FIVE RIDING MODES
Adjust throttle response, ABS, and traction control settings at the touch of a button. The Street Triple RS delivers the highest level of specification with 5 modes; Road, Rain, Sport, Track, and Rider Programmable.DISCOVER MORE
5-WAY JOYSTICK AND SWITCHCUBE
To navigate the new instruments on the Street Triple R and RS there are switchcubes with an intuitive 5-way joystick control that have been ergonomically optimised to be easy to use.DISCOVER MORE
Crisp, precise, and accurate throttle response, with improved on/off throttle transition enabling different throttle maps, which combined with the ABS and traction control settings give up to 5 selectable riding modes.REQUEST A TEST RIDE
The new RS model is fitted with a quickshifter, allowing for clutchless upshifts of up to 2.5x quicker than a skilled rider using a standard clutch upshift. (Available as accessory option on S and R models).CONFIGURE
The R and RS feature distinctive LED Daytime Running Lights* (DRL) for a new eye-catching light profile with a lower energy consumption for greater long term durability. (*local market restrictions may apply).DISCOVER MORE
Key information includes speedometer, rev counter, fuel gauge, odometer and trip meter (all models), plus additional information on the R and RS including riding mode, gear position, fuel consumption, range to empty, and on the RS, a lap timer.DISCOVER MORE
HIGH SPECIFICATION SUSPENSION
The new Street Triple range is fitted with higher specification Showa front suspension set-ups all round, developed and tuned specifically for the new models, plus a premium Öhlins STX40 monoshock RSU on the Street Triple RS.DISCOVER MORE
HIGH SPECIFICATION WHEEL & TYRES
The highest-specification Street Triple RS comes with range-topping Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP tyres that deliver advanced sporting performance for road and the occasional track use.REQUEST A TEST RIDE
THE STREET TRIPLE FAMILY
STREET TRIPLE S
Setting a new standard, the stunning all-new Street Triple S* serves up a thrilling, agile and addictive ride every day.
With stunning new street fighter looks and the highest level of finish ever, the new S is lighter than its predecessor with higher spec tyres, Showa suspension, and an all-new gullwing swingarm. Add to that its more powerful 765cc engine with 6.6% more peak power than the previous model at 113PS @ 11,250rpm, ride-by-wire throttle, two riding modes, ABS and switchable traction control, and you have a machine that’s the perfect all-rounder and serious fun.
* There is also an A2 Licence version avaialble in the Street Triple S.
STREET TRIPLE R
Taking the performance, specification and finish to a higher level, the Street Triple R delivers a perfect blend of power and performance for focused road riding.
With an even more powerful engine set-up delivering 11.3% more peak power than the previous model at 118PS @ 12,000rpm, the new R brings a host of additional features including four riding modes, new angle-adjustable full-colour TFT instruments with 5” screen, fully adjustable Showa suspension and Brembo M4.32 radial monobloc front brake calipers.
*Also available in a Low Ride Height version (LRH).
STREET TRIPLE S
- New 765cc engine
- 113PS at 11,250rpm
- 73Nm peak torque at 9,100rpm
- Showa suspension front and rear, with preload adjustable RSU
- ABS and switchable traction control
- All-new ‘gullwing’ swingarm
- Road and Rain riding modes
- LED position light bulb headlights
- Updated LCD instrument pack including an on-board computer with: fuel gauge, odometer, trip meter and journey distance
- All-new bodywork
- Sporty twin-seat design
- Black powder coated main frame, subframe, and swingarm.
- A2 Licence version available
STREET TRIPLE R
ADDITIONAL TO STREET TRIPLE S:
- 118PS at 12,000rpm
- 77Nm peak torque at 9,400rpm
- Brembo M4.32 monobloc front brake calipers with radial master cylinder
- Assist and slip clutch
- Fully adjustable Showa separate function fork front suspension
- Fully adjustable Showa RSU
- Switchable ABS and traction control
- 5” full-colour TFT instrument pack
- 4 riding modes: Road, Rain, Sport and Rider
- High-spec on-board computer, including all the features of the S model plus: journey time, average speed, average fuel consumption, instantaneous fuel consumption, range to empty, two trips and ambient temperature
- New switchcubes with 5-way joystick control
- DRL headlights
- Self-cancelling indicators
- Sporty body-coloured flyscreen with integrated air intake from Speed Triple
- Premium seat stitching and vinyl
- Red rear subframe, wheel pinstripes and detailing
- Low ride height (LRH) model available.
STREET TRIPLE RS
ADDITIONAL TO STREET TRIPLE R:
- 123PS at 11,700rpm
- 77Nm peak torque at 10,800rpm
- Brembo M50 monobloc front brake calipers
- Brembo MCS span and ratio-adjustable lever, radial master cylinder
- Fully adjustable Showa big piston fork front suspension
- Öhlins fully-adjustable piggyback reservoir RSU
- Lap timer
- 5 riding modes: Road, Rain, Rider, Sport, and Track
- Matt silver painted aluminium rear subframe
- Body-coloured bellypan and pillion seat cowl (pillion seat also supplied)
- Lower chain guard.
Street Triple FAMILY
DISCOVER THE RANGE